South Shore Deck Builders services Stoughton, MA and many other towns and cities in the South Shore area.
Stoughton is a town in Norfolk County with a population of under 30,000 people. Located 17 miles from Boston, it originally included the current towns of Sharon, Canton, and Avon. It is named for William Stoughton, the infamous chief justice of the Salem Witch Trials, who was the first chief justice of Colonial Courts. Built in 1888, Stoughton’s train station is the only one in Massachusetts to house a clock tower. We are happy to offer our services in the town of Stoughton.